Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creative Halloween costumes for twins

So I thought it would be fun to post about the best ideas I have found for Halloween costumes for twins. Beings that it is so close and I have been on the hunt for some ideas myself. Here are My top 20 Most creative costume ideas for twins, that I have found.

1. Dr Seuss' Thing 1 and Thing 2
2. Salt and Pepper shakers
3. M & M especially if their names start with an M
4. (my own idea) AA Batteries especially if their names start with A
5. Tweedledee & Tweedledum
6. Disney's Woody and Buzz Lightyear
7. Luke and Princess Leia from Star Wars for girl & boy twins
8. Lady Bug and a Bumble bee for girl & boy twins
9. Hersheys Kisses
10. Angel and a Devil (although I personally would feel bad for the devil)
11. Snake Eyes! a pair of dice
12. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
15. Little Bo Peep and her two sheep
16. Peter Pan and Tinker bell
17. Lion and lion Tamer
18. cabbage patch babies
19. Mom is the Zoo Keeper & children are any kind of animal
20. A Ghost and a ghost buster

A lot of these costumes I found were home made and looked great. I am not so crafty so some of those were out for me.
So, I have been hunting online on eBay, Craigslist, and Etsy for some costumes already made!! So far not so much luck, when you are on a budget. ;) I know I will find something for these guys, hopefully soon!
If you have anymore ideas for me, please send them my way and comment on the blog! Happy hunting and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment